POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Hair, how to make it and the best ways to get it : Hair, how to make it and the best ways to get it Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Hair, how to make it and the best ways to get it
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 2 Oct 1999 17:12:34
Message: <37f67542@news.povray.org>
Well the question is in the subject.  I'm making animal graphics and I've
just made a bear out of blobs, which to my suprise has turned out alright,
the only problem is the textures.  Basically does anyone know how to produce
short hair (well actually fur) textures for this type of thing.  I have had
a look around b4 u moan and even Kens links doesn't have that much info.
I'd ideally like a macro/ini file on adding hair or even a good brown
texture to help me out, at the moment my bears a little bland, I've posted
him in the images NG, thanks in advance.

P3TE

--
www.p3te.freeuk.com