POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OUCH! My computer hurts! : Re: OUCH! My computer hurts! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OUCH! My computer hurts!
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 1 Oct 1999 00:23:36
Message: <37f43748@news.povray.org>
Hey, I'll render it for ya overnight and through school.  That WILL give you
some really nice quality, as this is probably a good 15 hours straight :)
Heh.

Anyways, if you're interested in having me render this, I have a P2 400 with
128MB RAM.

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-