POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Advice for newbies on articles subjects : Re: Advice for newbies on articles subjects Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice for newbies on articles subjects
From: Roy Schulz
Date: 29 Sep 1999 08:03:36
Message: <37f20018@news.povray.org>
You are right, Ron. But the subject is always a compromise. It shall give
info about the article but shall be brief enough to fit in the subject line
of the news reader. And shall not anticipate the question. As Bob says:

> The very informative subject lines can almost seem self
> explanatory (no need to read message) when not having
> a word like "asking" or "what" or maybe even "if".

All in all I know that it's not easy to find a good subject line. Just a
little information would be nice to tell me, if I could be able to answer or
if it is a subject to which I cannot say anything so that I can move to
further questions faster.

Roy