POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Advice for newbies on articles subjects : Re: Advice for newbies on articles subjects Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice for newbies on articles subjects
From: Ron Parker
Date: 28 Sep 1999 16:35:30
Message: <37f12692@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:06:59 +0200, Roy Schulz wrote:
>When posting questions it is better to use an informative subject that
>introduces the question, e.g. "problem with media" or "how to create motion
>blur?"

I would say "problem with media" isn't even descriptive enough - describe
the problem briefly.  When I see "problem with media" I don't know if you're
talking about not knowing how to use media, a specific question about an
obscure media-related parameter, a potential bug in POV's implementation of
media, or an off-topic rant about the ethics of journalists in the age of
the newsmagazine.