POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mini Patch Bug ? : Re: Mini Patch Bug ? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mini Patch Bug ?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Sep 1999 01:55:04
Message: <37ef06b8@news.povray.org>
Mike's had a setback with it too, was talking about it Saturday night
at POV-Ray Chat on AOL.  He was encountering a totally black media
after hiw most recent compilation.  No idea if any relation to
possible other problems but seems something might not be correct in
the code I guess.  He'll have to speak for himself, all I'd have to
say is totally wild conjectures (duh).

Bob