POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Patch Documentation : Re: Patch Documentation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patch Documentation
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 23 Sep 1999 19:48:13
Message: <37eabc3d@news.povray.org>
I chose PS format for cost & portability.  While Acrobat viewer is free, the
creator is not.  The paper was written in Wordperfect, and the "save as
HTML" feature is far from perfect.  And, as mentioned, PS viewers are
available, and PS creators are as easy to come by as your favorite PS
printer driver.  If enought people request HTML, I'll put together an HTML
version, though.

-Nathan

Alan Kong <ako### [at] pacbellNO-SPAMnet> wrote