POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media's driving me CRAAZZYY!!! : Re: Media's driving me CRAAZZYY!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media's driving me CRAAZZYY!!!
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 21 Sep 1999 13:57:13
Message: <37e7c30b.32152442@194.174.214.110>
Hi Ken, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Chew on this :)

See moray.binaries<g>. I can't post the complete MDL file because I
did this with a build that has a newer file format.

But the texture is in the Material Library file format and can be
loaded into the Material Editor of V3.1, and we were talking about
materials.....

Naturally, Moray outputs much neater POV code with correct
indentation.... arghh, ouch, no, no, not the indentation police,
please....mercy, I'll talk, I swear...<G>.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray