POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media's driving me CRAAZZYY!!! : Re: Media's NOT driving me crazy! Case CLOSED! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media's NOT driving me crazy! Case CLOSED!
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 21 Sep 1999 00:51:05
Message: <37e70eb9@news.povray.org>
Oh boy oh boy oh boy.. .I've got some good news!

TEST 1: I opened up MediaTest.POV (the POV code for my attempt at media) and
the INC file.  I then replaced the media THERE with Ken's media.  STILL
didn't work!  Nothing came up at ALL!

TEST 2: HOLLOWED OUT the cube.  WORKED!  Thank you, Ken!  (you gave me the
idea to hollow it out with your code)

-Ian