POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Patch Documentation : Re: Patch Documentation Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patch Documentation
From: Ron Parker
Date: 20 Sep 1999 09:44:46
Message: <37e63a4e@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:22:02 -0700, Ken wrote:

> Why do patch writers document their patches so poorly when the bother
>documenting them at all ?

Because we don't like writing documentation.  Actually, I agree with you.
I know the superpatch documentation is really horrible, but it's that way
because I mainly cut-n-pasted the docs from the original patches, editing
only for a consistent style and not for content.  Looking back on it, the
isosurface stuff is documented really terribly; it's practically painful
to look at.