POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : uvPOV question : Re: uvPOV question Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uvPOV question
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 19 Sep 1999 23:24:32
Message: <37e5a8f0@news.povray.org>
There's an easier way.  Put "#version 3.1" at the top of your file.  That
should fix things.

But if you want to change stones.inc, it is really just a matter of
search-and-replace (change 'filter' to 'transmit' and change 'rgbf' to
'rgbt').  It might help to note that these changes will _not_ affect the way
the textures look when rendered by the official POV-Ray.

-Nathan