POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mini patch : Re: Mini patch Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mini patch
From: TonyB
Date: 18 Sep 1999 11:39:54
Message: <37e3b24a@news.povray.org>
OK. Cool. Thanks.

I've been playing around with this thing. It is stupendous. I love it. For
some medias it doesn't make any difference, but for others, my goodness! I'm
changing to sample_method 2 for good. =) I've tested the old vollumetric
light scenes posted about 2 months ago. They rendered much faster and nicer
with way lower settings. I also tested my old flame. It is rendering just
like it used to, except the settings are 1/10 of what they were! This is how
media should have been introduced. Oh, BTW, I would prefer the keyword
"method" instead of "sample_method". Just a thought.

Anyway, thanks Mike!