POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mini patch : Re: Mini patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mini patch
From: Ron Parker
Date: 17 Sep 1999 11:59:41
Message: <37e2656d@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:42:25 -0400, TonyB wrote:
>Can you get this out into a new version of the SuperPatch any time soon? You
>have been mentioning a lot of stuff, and lots of people have come up with
>little patches lately, yet you haven't put out any new versions recently.
>Please give us a progress report at least. You know we sit on the edges of
>our seats about this constanly. =)

Um.  No progress recently.  There are a lot of little patches I need to track
down and integrate.  So far, I definitely have isoblobs and photons and a
few other little things, but I had those a month ago.  I'd definitely like to
add this media one, and fix a smattering of bugs I've posted in .bugreports.
No idea when I'll find time to do that, though.

>PS: I'm glad you liked the cake. I'll be sending you the sources soon.
>Should I include the texture for the floor? (It's a bit large, and I'm sure
>you can come up with a better one).

I'm not so sure.  It was a very nice texture.  I assume it's an image map?