POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : cheaper, faster computing : Re: cheaper, faster computing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cheaper, faster computing
From: TonyB
Date: 17 Sep 1999 11:33:41
Message: <37e25f55@news.povray.org>
>I haven't seen the specs on the PS2, but what makes you think it will
>outperform an Origin2000?

I have seen a PlayStation 2 in action. Imagine real-time Toy Story quality
graphics. That's how I know this thing is going to be HUGE. This project
MUST go ahead for the benefit of the entire graphics community. I wish I
were a part of it. If only my uncle Joe still worked at NASA, maybe he could
sneak me in to have a looksee. Good luck, guys! Rock on!!!