POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : beveled text? : Re: beveled text? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beveled text?
From: Jim Kress
Date: 14 Sep 1999 00:33:24
Message: <37ddd014@news.povray.org>
I use FontFX (and Remco's SoftText).  FontFX is at:

http://www.erain.com/

Much of the rendered text on my website was done with FontFX and SoftText
--
Jim

Check out my web site  http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!

Daniel L. Isdell <dis### [at] centricsoftwarecom> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I need a way to create beveled text. I used to use POVSB but it added the
> width of the bevels to the outside of the text body so to prevent this, I
> started by creating the text in Corel Draw, cearting a condensed version
by
> using the "contourr function to make a "skinnier" version to compensate
for
> the extra width added by the bevels, exporting as DXF, importing the 2D
DXF