POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Image map on paper : Re: Image map on paper Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image map on paper
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Sep 1999 10:03:41
Message: <37dd043d@news.povray.org>
: ) I was going to say the same thing when I saw Ron's "more
difficult" texturing method.  So THAT's why I saw someone mention
Ron's extravagant use of the radial pattern!
Anyway, for flat objects fine, but sounds like the need for isosurface
and isopigments to me if doing wrinkled or otherwise misshaped base
objects.

Bob