POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : English style? : Close. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Close.
From: Edward C
Date: 12 Sep 1999 21:10:57
Message: <37dc4f21@news.povray.org>
I apologise for the stir my initial post caused here, I had a simple
question, which I decided to make a little more interesting with some sort
of humour.  A great deal of that humour was interpereted as nasty little
digs (which in hindsight, is exactly how it is written).  In future I will
try to keep my humour a little more conventional.
As for resolving the question, I will use either YYYYMMDD format or DD.MM.YY
format as appropriate.
I will not post to this thread again, and will cancel what I have posted,
including this message, within a week.

P.S.  In future, if I make, or anyone else makes a comment which sounds
inappropriate, it is probably a good idea to assume, at least initially,
that they are trying to be funny.  I don't think anyone comes here just to
be rude.