POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: Texture Editor Rendering in Superpatch : Re: Texture Editor Rendering in Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Editor Rendering in Superpatch
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 10 Sep 1999 07:39:58
Message: <37d8ed3b.16651493@194.174.214.110>
Hi Ron Parker, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> There's source for the version that's out there on my website at
> http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/superpatch/ .  You'll also need a copy
> of the Windows 3.1a source to build it; I'm not sure if that's still
> available or not.  If not, you can probably use the 3.1g source.

I compiled it with 3.1g source and found the bug.

The problem is an out-of-date Render.C in the SuperPatch source.

You need to add the following line at line 1371:

	  POV_ASSIGN_PIXEL (x, y, Current_Line[x])

just after the call:

      plot_pixel(x, y, Current_Line[x]);

I just compared the render.c from 3.1a, 3.1g and SuperPatch and both
official version have the line, but the SuperPatch version is missing
this line.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray