POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: Texture Editor Rendering in Superpatch : Re: Texture Editor Rendering in Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Editor Rendering in Superpatch
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 8 Sep 1999 16:07:48
Message: <37d7c130.20419261@194.174.214.110>
Hi Ron Parker, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Well, I just spent a few minutes looking at it and it appears I'm sending
> the moray control DLL exactly the same information as the official version,
> but it's just not getting to Moray.
Hmmm. I just ran my DLL in the debugger, under SuperPatch control, so
to speak (The Superpatch was the debuggee). The only strange thing I
saw was that when I start a render, POV calls the POVDisplayPlot
functions instead of the POVAssignPixel function. Since POV returned a
GUI Extension version of 101, it should be calling the PixelAssign
function.

Strangely enough, when the GUI Extension starts the render, neither
POVDisplayPlot nor POVAssignPixel is called....

It looks like I'll have to get SuperPatch to compile and see that I
can debug that.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray