POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POVRAY + DXF files? (or POVRAY + Vistapro!?) : POVRAY + DXF files? (or POVRAY + Vistapro!?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:56 EDT (-0400)
  POVRAY + DXF files? (or POVRAY + Vistapro!?)
From: Jay
Date: 4 Sep 1999 01:46:23
Message: <37d0b22f@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I just downloaded POVRAY, and also got Vistapro 3.0 from Computer Arts
magazine.

Is there any way to integrate POVRAY and Vistapro? For example, if I wanted
to put a vistapro landscape in my povray scene.  How do I do that?

Or would I need a third party program like Lightwave or 3ds max? (how much
do those cost?)

Thanks!
Jay