POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : incandescent light bulb glass object : Re: incandescent light bulb glass object Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: incandescent light bulb glass object
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Aug 1999 23:14:10
Message: <37cc9a02@news.povray.org>
Thanks Tony, I have seen this utility before and even thought I had it
here until I went looking.  I can be stubborn as a mule when I get
going on plugging numbers in by hand in these sort of things.
Love/hate relationship. I'm need to give more utilities like this a
chance rather than frustrate myself no end.

Bob