POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : incandescent light bulb glass object : Re: incandescent light bulb glass object Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: incandescent light bulb glass object
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Aug 1999 22:50:03
Message: <37cc945b@news.povray.org>
This light bulb is actually pretty pitiful if you get close to it. I
just made it once for distant scene additions and hadn't realized how
messed up it is. In fact even after fixing on it somewhat it still has
broken places when the camera is in certain places (directly in front)
and adding 'sturm' really messes it up instead of helping.  'sor' can
be difficult to control it seems.
Anyhow, here's the better of the two I think:

sor {
    11,
    <0.01, 0.0>
    <0.33, 0.01>