POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spatch download : Re: Spatch download Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spatch download
From: plexiglass
Date: 31 Aug 1999 10:14:53
Message: <37cbe35d@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <37C### [at] pacbellnet>...

>I have v1.5 and have not had problems exporting with it.
>Where did you hear about the version difference ?

I found this message on the first download site you mentioned:

"(Version 1.51: fixed a bug where the export plugins weren't found when
double-clicking an sPatch document to launch sPatch.)"

This seems to refer only to double-clicking on a doc, but I can't get
sPatch to export from the pull-down menu, either. My own ignorance, no
doubt.

Simon