POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Coloured attenuation. : Re: Coloured attenuation. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coloured attenuation.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Aug 1999 16:30:34
Message: <37c846ea@news.povray.org>
Do I care?? Yes.
Whoa, wavelength capable sort of thing too eh? Um, why not, if you
think you can do it ;)
About the attenuation part in shadow. Probably because it is related
in a way by appearence alone? I have no idea though.
Has Ron P. spoke up about any of this yet? Didn't see him over at the
p.b.i. though it's still early. I'm thinking Super Patch of course....

Bob

Edward C. <edw### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I am working on an expansion for the object interior attenuation
which
> allows the user to specify an extra keyword 'fade_colour', so that
the
> attenuation tends to a specific colour, rather than just to black.
A sample