POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: inclined Prism ? : Re: inclined Prism ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: inclined Prism ?
From: Jean Montambeault
Date: 26 Aug 1999 22:15:30
Message: <37c5f4c2@news.povray.org>
There you will find one very powerful extrusion macro (click on
the last of the three links on that page, "Guarda" to see the examples
and be amazed.
    The site is in Italian but dont worry, it's very easy to
understand if you already know French. :*) Just kidding. Clicking on
the link "Scarica" you will download the macro and a bilingual
manual... Italian/English.

http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ipov.htm

        Jean

<37c5edff.6666734@204.213.191.228>...
>On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:31:07 +0200, "eric"
><ski### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to define a Polygon and move it along some path ?
>
>AFAIR Gilles Tran has a mesh extrusion macro, but I don't think it
>handles scaling along the extrusion path. There's a more
sophisticated