POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : How to submit a port of POVray to another system ? : How to submit a port of POVray to another system ? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  How to submit a port of POVray to another system ?
From: Thierry Godefroy
Date: 23 Aug 1999 10:22:58
Message: <37c15864.9182152@news.povray.org>
Hi !

I just ported POV-ray v3.1g to QDOS/SMS (Sinclair QL and compatible
computers operating system). I would like to submit it to the POV-ray
team for inclusion into the official POV-ray distribution, but I can't
find any address of someone responsible for this in the team. Could
someone help please ?

Thierry Godefroy (god### [at] imaginetfr)

PS: if you are curious about QDOS/SMS, go to http://qdos.cjb.net