POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Greg's seasnake flocking algorithm : Re: ERROR: SORRY! Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ERROR: SORRY!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Aug 1999 14:58:42
Message: <37bef6e2@news.povray.org>
Fun just to look through the file itself. The POV-Ray version of
collision detection and gravity looks only vaguely familiar ( I say it
like this because that's all I knew of when I did some Basic
programming using the formulations of others.

Bob

----
> > >                          Name: tbchasewrite03.pov
> > >    tbchasewrite03.pov    Type: POV-Ray scene file
(application/x-unknown-content-type-POV-Ray.Scene)