POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Can you please stop sending binary files to this group? : Re: Can you please stop sending binary files to this group? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can you please stop sending binary files to this group?
From: Valdrehn67
Date: 21 Aug 1999 14:45:16
Message: <37bef3bc@news.povray.org>
Brad S. Freeman wrote in message <375eb199@news.povray.org>...
>I'm using Outlook Express, and the one thing which is nasty when you don't
>attach the files but paste them into the message body is that O.E.
>interprets comment lines that start with a double slash as links and
>prefixes them with file://
>Quite annoying...

I'm not sure, but I think you may be able to stop this by going to Format ->
Plain Text, and clicking on Yes. //test No sorry, I just tried it and it
doesn't. I suppose you'd have to ask Microsoft. Even the <pre> tag doesn't
work. Maybe cause its plain text, the links don't get transferred anyway.
I'm just thinking aloud now, sorry :o]

Seeya,
Tim