POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Greg's seasnake flocking algorithm : Greg's seasnake flocking algorithm Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Greg's seasnake flocking algorithm
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 20 Aug 1999 12:10:09
Message: <37bd7de1@news.povray.org>
I have posted some animations based on my flocking algorithm in p.b.a..
Enclosed are two files that can be used to recreate one of my scenes.
First, run the write.pov in povray to create an INC.  Then, run the
read.pov scene to create a series of TGA's.   Set up or INI file for 1
frame when you write and 375 frames when you read!

I hope that they are functional.  I only added a few extra comments to
make it easier to understand: it's still a quite bit messy with many
instances of commented out text.  That's just how I work.

Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tbchasewrite03.pov.txt' (7 KB) Download 'tbchaseread03.pov.txt' (5 KB)