POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Alan Kong
Date: 20 Aug 1999 10:13:46
Message: <37bd618f.200874157@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:03:31 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Let it go !

  Hi, Ken. This thread is old news. That's why I didn't make any mention of
it in my earlier post to Chuck. It's been hashed and re-hashed ad nauseum.
It's history, bygones.

  I'm setting Agent to filter this thread. Good luck to you if you choose to
stick around, Ken! Later.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get