POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Non-Linear transformations : Re: Non-Linear transformations Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Non-Linear transformations
From: Alan Kong
Date: 16 Aug 1999 20:26:18
Message: <37b8a94b.126552523@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:17:30 -0800, David Heys <cel### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>It'salso
>probably why I haven't found the time to download the superpatch and play
>with things like isosurfaces. It's been a long, long time since school
>and math was never my best subject. :{P

  Ah, but the Superpatch contains so much more in addition to isosurfaces:
Sphere sweeps, variable and blurred reflection, and much more. If you can
translate objects and specify a reflection value in the official POV-Ray,
then you should have no problems using the features I've mentioned.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get