POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Wanted: .inc and/or textures for houses : Re: Wanted: .inc and/or textures for houses Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanted: .inc and/or textures for houses
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Aug 1999 21:32:33
Message: <37b76a31@news.povray.org>
The two houses I've modeled and render so far are simply not user
friendly, it would be more effort put in to extract and reuse the
varius parts (mostly texture fakes of real things anyway) than it
would be to create a few simple things ones own self. However, I do
know of a small include for putting together a interior of rooms with
windows, doors, etc. which might be something to look at. The file is
at AOL but the author may be willing to send his latest version over
via email. His address is pcr### [at] aolcom. Put "Arkitek Include" in
the subject line if you do.
Other than that, I'd say do what Ken suggests and scan the various
archives of IRTC as well as look at the City Generator
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/) for some
possibilities there too.

Bob

news:37B### [at] pacbellnet...