POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: [announce] Dmesh Organic Modeller v0.8.5 : Re: [announce] Dmesh Organic Modeller v0.8.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] Dmesh Organic Modeller v0.8.5
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 13 Aug 1999 14:38:43
Message: <37b46633@news.povray.org>
Hi

I down loaded DMesh and had a quick play. It's very powerful and very
difficult to use!

The results look very good but similar to organica or other mesh modellers
which are far easier to use.

If you can make the UI friendly this program has a major contribution to
make to the Pov community.

Mick

news:37B### [at] sksympaticoca...