POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : default scene open and save dirs : Re: default scene open and save dirs Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: default scene open and save dirs
From: Ron Parker
Date: 10 Aug 1999 09:20:30
Message: <37b0271e@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:13:06 +0100, Steve wrote:
>You can actually specify up to 10 different directory locations
>in the ini file if I remember correctly.

Steve, this is unrelated entirely to the issue at hand, but since
I'm already in the mood...

Did you know your MIME charset is set to UTF-7?  You might find it
better to switch to something more commonly accepted, such as us-ascii,
for postings in English-speaking newsgroups.  Just a suggestion.  If
you need assistance locating the place where this is set, just let me
know.