POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : An easy way to import textures : Re: An easy way to import textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An easy way to import textures
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 10 Aug 1999 03:44:22
Message: <37afc170.1176634@news.stmuc.com>
Hi T'vakah, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> One feature that I find lacking in Moray, is the ability to layer pigmenst
> and normals, for some reason you are only allowed one of each.
Since you can't do that in POV-Ray either, what would be the point?
Unless you are talking about layering textures, then you are mistaken,
since Moray has supported this since V2.5 for DOS. In the Material
Editor, use Create and selecte 'Layered Texture'. Then add as many
texture layrers as you need.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray