POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : An easy way to import textures : Re: An easy way to import textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An easy way to import textures
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 7 Aug 1999 14:56:09
Message: <37ac80eb.12898837@194.174.214.110>
Hi Bob, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Is there some kind of conversion package that
> will allow me to take .inc texture files and
> put them into Moray's binary format?
Nope, that is not available.

> I've been pulling my hair out trying to enter
> them manually and found that some stuff couldn't be done.
It should be fairly straightforward for most textures, though.
The only place you may experience difficulties is with
out of range values.

Maybe you can give an example of one that's caused a lot of
hair loss<g>.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray