POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : An easy way to import textures : An easy way to import textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  An easy way to import textures
From: Elminster
Date: 7 Aug 1999 07:04:39
Message: <37ac12c7@news.povray.org>
I have been trying out Moray for a couple of days now and I can't seem to be
able to import existing textures into the material editor.  Is there some
kind of conversion package that will allow me to take .inc texture files and
put them into Moray's binary format?  I've been pulling my hair out trying
to enter them manually and found that some stuff couldn't be done.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Ratliff
FireWeb Consulting
elm### [at] mrtccom