POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 's price : Re: Moray 's price Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 's price
From: Dave Kreskowiak
Date: 6 Aug 1999 06:34:44
Message: <37aaba44@news.povray.org>
Expensive??  Compared to what?

I personally think Moray is indispensable.  But it still can't do everything
I need it to.  So I also use other, more complex, modelers, like Rhino, and
import the work into Moray for texturing and placement.  Rhino alone is $800
($200 if you have a valid student ID!).  How much is 3D Studio??

So you still think $89 (?) is expensive??

Dave Kreskowiak