POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : is there a DOS compiled photon patch? : is there a DOS compiled photon patch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  is there a DOS compiled photon patch?
From: DirkBoy
Date: 4 Aug 1999 17:33:05
Message: <37a8b191@news.povray.org>
Um, yeah. Like I said. I have a small laptop that I like to do my POV
development/previews on (go vim!), and I'd like to be able to implement
photons without having to put it on the desktop machine to see what I've
done.

BTW, if you read this, you rock. Most newsgroups nowadays would pass this
message by as another Me-Too'er. The comraderie around here fosters great
creativity.

Dirk
dir### [at] lemongeckoorg