POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sPatch problem : Re: sPatch problem Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch problem
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jul 1999 17:27:52
Message: <37a36a58@news.povray.org>
The only thing that might be causing it I know of is the 'flatness' in
the 'bicubic_patch' which sPatch exports for POV-Ray. It should be 0
though so that probably isn't the problem (I guess). I have version 1.5
here not 1.51 (unless that 1 was a mistake) so maybe there's a
preference change for flatness. Have you tried slightly different
viewing angles to see how the model surface changes?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe