POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Randomizing Plugin? : Re: Randomizing Plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Randomizing Plugin?
From: T'vakah
Date: 29 Jul 1999 13:18:50
Message: <37a08cfa@news.povray.org>
I am currently working on designing a bridge made of rough cut wood.  It
was nesecary to make each board moved, apparently at least, randomly in the
horizontal direction by a small amount, and to adjust the spacing between
the planks.  So I just set up an IK chain with the boards and wiggled boards
at certain intervals along the way down the bridge.  It worked well for this
example at least.  You can see this bridge at the link below.

    What I think would be useful is if Moray allowed you to randomly
transform textures, or to affect textures when duplicating.

--T'vakah

A small project I am working on know:
http://backdoor.to/edertav/