POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Toothbrush update (<27kb before upload) : Re: Toothbrush update (<27kb before upload) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toothbrush update (<27kb before upload)
From: Larry Fontaine
Date: 9 Oct 1999 14:20:04
Message: <37FF8547.297E1116@isd.net>
The bristles still don't convince me. They seem to perfectly fill a small box
shape, but real toothbrushes' bristles have different length tufts and are
rounded at the top, like say you have rows of four bristles, at the top there
would be a row of two or three. The tops of the bristles depends on the type of
brush (whether the end or the center tufts are longest).
Otherwise nice :-)