POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Iso-surface formulas : Re: Iso-surface formulas Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iso-surface formulas
From: SamuelT
Date: 8 Oct 1999 23:04:58
Message: <37FEB20F.E6246874@aol.com>
Hello Craig. I never actually took algebra, and the geometry I took was very low
level stuff (I did graduate high school) , yet I've been able to get predicted
results when creating functions for the isosurface. It just takes time to learn
what the numbers mean. I have started a tutorial about using isosurface
functions. It is at the website address below.

The tutorial provides "base knowledge" information about creating functions. I
will announce future tutorials at the general discussion area of this newsgroup.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom
Website: http://members.aol.com/stbenge