POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : How does one find or make leaves? : Re: How does one find or make leaves? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 05:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How does one find or make leaves?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 8 Oct 1999 18:58:11
Message: <37FE7750.951DF583@stic.net>
I decided to go ahead and get Tree Designer. It took a few days to get,
because of my connection. Then I decided to simply pull a leaf .pov file that
came with it and use that (it was a prism). Not the best, but I do not have
the time to design the Tree - though I may later.

On idea I thought of from Tree Designer was to use sPatch to make the leaves,
which I may do eventually...

As far as trees go, however, think I might prefer lparser over TreeDesigner,
mostly becasue Lparser seems to make nice trees and its free (even though you
do have less control).

I apreciaste the assistance!

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk