POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another calculator [62k] : Re: Another calculator [62k] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another calculator [62k]
From: Steve
Date: 9 Oct 1999 03:11:59
Message: <37FE6AF7.2BF25A50@ndirect.co.uk>
Nice work,  what's it called.  I didn't notice the curve in
the rods until someone else mentioned it.

I created an abacus last year to show my dat what I wanted
him to make for me for christmas, (image on my web site), I
want to learn how to use an abacus properly with division,
multiplication and so on.  I found instructions on a web
site, but lost all the data when my hard disk went
recently.  Hopefully I'll find the site again, there might
have been one of these calculators there too.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjeln/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps