POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another calculator [62k] : Another calculator [62k] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Another calculator [62k]
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 7 Oct 1999 15:36:20
Message: <37FCF699.60828114@fv.aetec.ee>
Hello!

Here is my entry to calculator contest. This calculator is made by
memory and I'm not sure, whether dimensions or number of button rows is
correct, but it should be quite close. Functionality of this calculator
seems to be a little bit limited at first glance (only addition and
subtraction), but as it could be seen from picture, is can handle Life,
Universe and Everything quite well ;-)
Models are created with Rhino, placed by hand in POVRay script. Render
time was 2min. 18sec, total time from idea to realisation 1.5 hours.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mycalc.jpg .jpg' (62 KB)

Preview of image 'mycalc.jpg .jpg'