POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Latest Work.... : My Latest Work.... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  My Latest Work....
From: Psychomek
Date: 7 Oct 1999 13:54:42
Message: <37FCA644.F9E82363@cyberhighway.net>
Sorry for the long delay in posting but i have been trying (with VERY
LITTLE success) in building a Linux Box....

Totally Modeled in Moray and all Objects are from the 3dcafe
website.....

 I know the goblet on the table is glowing and the Light form the
aquarium is too bright but i will be fixing that in the next
version....   and Now for your Viewing pleasure......

Office!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'office.jpg' (33 KB)