POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hey Greg Johnson.. over here! noise3d - high density center : Re: Hey Greg Johnson.. over here! noise3d - high density center Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey Greg Johnson.. over here! noise3d - high density center
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 7 Oct 1999 07:56:38
Message: <37FC89E2.F2AD050A@my-dejanews.com>
Wicked, mon.  I was looking for something like this.  I wanted to shoot my
pathfinder algorithm at it and see if it could actually turn away without
hitting the center.   I'll play around with your parameters: I wanted
something a lot bigger with more porosity at the beginning and a very gradual
increase to 100% density.

I also think that this type of feature would look cool as fire or a sun.  When
I was asking for pointers on fire-based shapes months ago, this is what I was
actually thinking of.

Thanks.