POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Raytracing help : Raytracing help Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:27 EDT (-0400)
  Raytracing help
From: Dan
Date: 6 Oct 1999 14:17:47
Message: <37FB9458.71712C1A@netscape.net>
Hello,

I recently lost *all* my data in a horrendous Win98 crash.  So, all the
lovely info I had on good raytracing settings for Moray is gone, all
gone (sob).  All I can recall is that someone on this newsgroup once
published his settings, which worked very well.

Normally, I'd just search for the info.  However, since this ng is not
accessible via Deja.com or other search engines (to my knowledge), I
have no way to find it without looking at 2,379 posts.

Will someone please share his/her settings, or point me toward a site or
other info?

Thanks in advance,

Dan