POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : File formats for height_fields : Re: File formats for height_fields Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File formats for height_fields
From: Ken
Date: 5 Oct 1999 12:35:43
Message: <37FA28D6.1BE76BCB@pacbell.net>
Scott Stewart wrote:

> Thanks Margus.  I'll give that a try, although I'm not sure where the setting is to
"save as...." I'll have to play with paint to see if there is something there.

  If you get desparate send me the image and I will convert it to tga for
you or at least see if I can figure out what the problem is with the bmp
format you are using.

> Also want ot say thanks to Ken for a quick response.

  I am somewhat notorious around here for my quick responses. Some say
that I am an artifical intellegence that haunts these groups and I have
done little to dispell those rumors :)

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: