POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Have a nice day! (~125k) : Have a nice day! (~125k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Have a nice day! (~125k)
From: Ryan Twitchell
Date: 4 Oct 1999 17:33:35
Message: <37F91CD8.72D03675@rochester.rr.com>
Hello all,
     I thought this image would be a nice first post here (As it's the
only thing of real quality I've come up with yet). This is yet another
spin off the 'Ultimate Spheres' idea, but I just had to post it. It's a
merge with a current mini project of mine.

The colors are in the spirit of the Halloween.

Ryan Twitchell

P.S. Would this make a good IRTC entry for the current round?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'niceday.jpg' (128 KB)

Preview of image 'niceday.jpg'